Welcome to use esports8 Service!
By entering your information according to the instructions on the registration page or activation page, reading and accepting this Agreement, and completing all registration or activation procedures, or by actually using the Services in any other manner permitted by esports8, you represent that you have fully read, understood and accepted all terms hereof, and this Agreement shall be legally binding. You undertake to accept and comply with the provisions of this Agreement, and shall not claim that this Agreement is invalid or request to annul this Agreement on the ground that you have not read the contents of this Agreement or have not received esports8’s reply to your inquiries or otherwise.
Article 1. Parties
This Agreement is executed by and between the user by using esports8 Services through esports8 website, esports8 App and other service by the one hand (“User” or “You”) , Shanghai Shanchao Technology Co.Ltd. (collectively “Shanchao Company”，“esports8”or “We”) on the other hand.
Article 2. Contents and Effect of this Agreement
1. The contents of this Agreement include the main body hereof and all privacy policies, other
2. esports8 has the right to formulate or amend this Agreement and/or relevant Rules according to its needs from time to time. Upon at least 7 day prior public notice on the esports8 official websit (www. esports8.com), the amended Agreement and Rules shall immediately supersede the original Agreement and Rules and take effect upon the 7 days’ notice. If you disagree with any relevant amendment, you shall immediately stop using esports8 Services, and your continued use of esports8 Services or any activity on the website shall be deemed as your acceptance of the amended Agreement and Rules.
1. Your account registered at esports8 is equipped with the function of password protection to ensure security of your basic information. Please keep properly your account and password information.
2. esports8 takes a variety of reasonable physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your information and prevent your information and communication contents stored in esports8 from being divulged, damaged or lost, including but not limited to SSL, encrypted information storage and access control to the data center. We also strictly manage the employees and contractors who may have access to your information, including but not limited to different access controls that are in place according to different posts, execution of confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring of their operation. esports8 will rely on existing technologies to provide corresponding security measures to protect your information and offer reasonable security protection, and will at all times make best endeavor to prevent your information from being divulged, damaged or lost. Meanwhile, please note that there are no “perfect security measures” in the information network, and please keep properly the relevant information.
3. esports8 has the right to determine at its discretion the maximum storage period of your data in the application and the Services and the maximum storage space of the data in the server based on actual situations. You shall keep your terminal, account and password safe, and properly keep relevant information and contents. esports8 will not be held liable for lost or stolen data or for deletion or storage failure of relevant data in the application and the Services for reasons that are attributable to you.
Article 4. Limited Liability
1. The Services will be provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. esports8 hereby expressly makes no explicit or implicit warranty for the Services, including but not limited to warranties, representations or undertakings with respect to the suitability, no error or omission, continuity, accuracy, reliability, and fitness for a particular purpose of the Services.
2. esports8 makes no undertaking or warranty in respect of the effectiveness, accuracy, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and timeliness of the technologies and information involved in the Services.
3. Under no circumstance shall esports8 be liable for any failure of or delay in providing the Services owing to Internet connection failure, breakdown of computers, communication or other systems, power failure, strike, labor dispute, rebellion, insurrection, riot, lack of productivity or production materials, fire, flood, storm, explosion, force majeure, war, government act, order from international or domestic court, or omission of a third party.
4. esports8 shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, emergent, or consequential damages or any other damages (including without limitation loss of profits or interest, business suspension, loss of data) caused by the following reasons, whether or not foreseeable, and regardless of the form of acts by which such damages are caused:
4.1 use of or inability to use the Services;
4.2 fees incurred by purchasing or obtaining any product, sample, data or information, or by conducting transaction through the Services, or by other alternative acts;
4.3 unauthorized storage, modification or transmission of data;
4.4 representation or act conducted by a third party through the Services; or
4.5 damages caused by other matters relating to the Services, including negligence.
5. You fully understand and agree that in light of the particularity of the Internet system and environment, the information and personal materials shared by you in the Services may be copied, reposted, modified without permission, or used for illegal purpose by others. You have been fully aware of such risks, and hereby acknowledge that you shall take such risks on your own, for which esports8 shall not be liable.
6. You understand and agree that there might be risks in the use of the Services, including without limitation any threatening, defamatory, objectionable infringing (including without limitation infringing the intellectual property rights), anonymous or pseudonymous information from others, and you shall take such risks on your own under the provisions of the service use reasonable precautions, for which esports8 shall not be liable.
Article 5. Effective Notice
1. Notices may be sent by esports8 to you through email, announcement on the public zone of web page, alert in personal network area, SMS or regular letter, and such notices shall be deemed as having been duly delivered to the User or become effective on the date when it is sent.
2. You agree that any notice sent by you to esports8 shall be sent to the email address, mailing address or duly published by esports8 or notified to the User through the means set forth in Article 16, or be delivered through other methods recognized by esports8.
Article 6. Dispute Resolution and Others
1. The interpretation and application of and any dispute in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People’s Republic of China, and the People's Court of Yuhang District, shanghai shall be the competent court for the first instance.
2. If any provision hereof is deemed invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain legally effective.
3. esports8’s waiver of its rights hereunder in case of any negligence or breach hereof by the User shall not be construed as its waiver of any other or subsequent similar breach by the User.
4. This Agreement shall supersede all prior oral and written agreements, arrangements, undertakings and communications reached by the Parties in relation to any matters hereof.
5. TYou understand and consent that esports8 has the right and upon sole dicretion to transfer all of its rights and obligations herein to its affiliates based on its business adjustment and notify such transfer by means specified herein, against which the User undertakes to raise no objection.
Article 7. Contact Information
You may contact us via Addressee , or we can be reached within following contact: